Today’s Spotlight On Actress Nkechi Blessing – Award winning Actor
On our Nigerian celebrities corner today, our spotlight is on actress Nkechi Blessing, an award winning actor, musician, producer and brand influencer.
Despite the fact that Igbo by birth, on-screen character and motion picture maker, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has become an easily recognized name in the Yoruba film industry.
Here are a couple of realities about our Nigerian celebrities spotlight star and entertainer as she turns a year more established.
1. Nkechi Blessing Sunday was conceived on February 14, 1988, in Lagos.
2. She is a local of Abia State.
3. She had her essential instruction at Olu Abiodun Nursery and Primary school, Lagos and her auxiliary training at Barachel Model College, Lagos.
4. Nkechi did a six-month course in theater expressions at the Lagos State University before continuing to consider International Relations at Houdegbe North American University, Benin Republic.
5. She’s an award-winning actor, producer, musician and a brand influencer.
6. She was brought into acting by Kemi Korede who highlighted her in the film “Bewaji” in 2008.
7 She shot into spotlight for her job in the 2012 motion picture “Kafila Omo Ibadan”.
8. She is likewise a maker and has created hit motion pictures like “Omoge Lekki”, ‘Fiditi’ Omo Ologodidan, Bad Market, further more, ‘Church Girls’.
8. She lost her lone sibling in June 2017.
9. She is as of now dating a US-based man named Yemi.
Nigerian celebrities are really making waves, Nkechi Blessing, who’s currently in the United States of America for the premiere of her latest movie, ‘Torera’ has finally revealed her long time lover, Michael and revealed how she met Mike Adeyemi, also known as Razor Ray, who is also an actor based in the United States.
In what seems like flow of love in the air, the love birds on a live video chat with their followers on Instagram explained how they met each other.
According to the actress, their relationship started as ‘Love at first sight’. This revelation came out after a fan asked on the live video if it was her boyfriend at the background.
She, however, replied by saying, “Who else’s boyfriend does he look like?”. Having confirmed it was her boyfriend at the background, another follower then asked how they met.